This is a 5K Training Program that will begin on Wednesday, July 25th. Participants will be training for the Dutchess County Classic 5K on Sun. 9/16.
This program offers 2 times a week group runs:
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet
- Sunday mornings at 8:30am at the Walkway over the Hudson
This program will have 2 tracks:
- "Finish" for those who simply wish to complete a 5K without a specific time goal
- "Fast" for those who wish to complete a 5K and have a specific time goal in mind (it is recommended that you will have completed at least 2 5Ks before joining this track)
Included with the program:
- An 8 week training plan designed by an RRCA certified coach
- 2 times a week group runs
- Access to an online strength training program created by Feldman Physical Therapy (additional fee); strength training recommendations will be included in the training plan
- Private Facebook group for encouragement, motivation and camaraderie
- Custom designed team t-shirt
- An exclusive 2018 5K Finisher patch
- Access to exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club merchandise, available only to training group participants
- Experienced mentors
- Exclusive product demos & giveaways
- A Fleet Feet Sports Discount Card
- Injury prevention workshop with Feldman Physical Therapy
- Complimentary Informational Sessions including: Foam Rolling & Garmin 101.
Program Costs are $100*
Early Bird (sign-up before 6/23): $90*
Fleet Feet Training Group Alumni Cost: $80*
*Please note that race fees are separate from program training costs. All training fees must be received prior to 7/23.
Strength Training Subscription: $15 a month to be paid separately and can be canceled at anytime
Once you are ready to register, please complete the form below.