This is a 5K Training Program that will begin on Wednesday, July 17th. Participants will be training for The Dutchess County Classic on Sunday, September 15, 2019.
This program offers 2 times a week group runs:
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet
- Sunday mornings at 9:00am at the Walkway over the Hudson
This program will have 2 tracks:
- "Finish" for those who simply wish to complete a 5K without a specific time goal
- "Fast" for those who wish to complete a 5K and have a specific time goal in mind (it is recommended that you will have completed at least 2 races before joining this track)
Included with the program:
- An 8 week training plan designed by an RRCA certified coach
- 2 times a week group runs
- Access to an online strength training program created by Feldman Physical Therapy (additional fee); strength training recommendations will be included in the training plan
- Private Facebook group for encouragement, motivation and camaraderie
- Custom designed team t-shirt
- An exclusive 2019 5K Finisher patch
- Experienced mentors
- Exclusive product demos & giveaways
- A Fleet Feet Sports Discount Card
- Injury prevention workshop with Feldman Physical Therapy
- Complimentary Informational Sessions including: Foam Rolling, Garmin 101 & Yoga for Runners.
Program Costs are $100*
Early Bird (sign-up before 6/15): $90*
Fleet Feet Training Group Alumni Cost: $80*
*Please note that race fees are separate from program training costs. You will be provided with a discount code that can be used toward your race registration upon registering for the training group. The cost of the Dutchess County Classic 5K is $25 before July 13th, $35 from July 14th through September 14th and $40 on race day.
Strength Training Subscription: $15 a month to be paid separately and can be canceled at anytime
Once you are ready to register, please complete the form below.