This is a Half Marathon Training Program that will begin on Wednesday, March 20th. Participants will be training for the New Paltz Challenge Half Marathon on Sun. 6/16.
This program offers 2 times a week group runs:
- Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet
- Sunday mornings at 9:00am at the Walkway over the Hudson
This program will have 2 tracks:
- "Finish" for those who simply wish to complete a Half Marathon without a specific time goal
- "Fast" for those who wish to complete a Half Marathon and have a specific time goal in mind (it is recommended that you will have completed at least 2 half marathons before joining this track)
Included with the program:
- A 12 week training plan designed by an RRCA certified coach
- 2 times a week group runs
- Access to an online strength training program created by Feldman Physical Therapy (additional fee); strength training recommendations will be made in the training plan
- Private Facebook group for encouragement, motivation and camaraderie
- Custom designed team t-shirt
- An exclusive 2019 Half Marathon Finisher patch
- Access to exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club merchandise
- Experienced mentors
- Exclusive product demos & giveaways
- A Fleet Feet Sports Discount Card
- Injury prevention workshop with Feldman Physical Therapy
- Complimentary Informational Sessions including: Foam Rolling, Half Marathon Nutrition, Garmin 101, Yoga for Runners etc.
It is our primary goal for you to complete the half marathon training program successfully without any injuries. As a general guideline, by the start of the program you should be able to run 4-5 miles at a time relatively comfortably and you would ideally have a weekly base of 15-20 miles.
Program Costs are $150*
Early Bird (sign-up before 3/4): $135*
Fleet Feet Training Group Alumni Cost: $125*
*Please note that race fees are separate from program training costs.
Strength Training Subscription: $15 a month to be paid separately and can be canceled at anytime
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact the store or attend the complimentary info session on Sunday, March 3rd at 10am.
Once you are ready to register, please complete the form below.